left to right: Wet n Wild Mocha-licious, ColourPop TansyGive Me Glow Bonfire Season, ColourPop Limbo, Give Me Glow Werewolf in Paris
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Mocha-licious
Color: Redish Brown 
Finish: Creamy 
Transfer: Yes

This traditional lipstick color is a creamy matte with a subtle shine. Its under two dollars at the drugstore, definitely a steal. For that price I picked up every color in the Megalast Lip Color Set but this is by far is my favorite. 

ColourPop Liquid Lipstick in Tansy
Color: Mid-toned Yellow Brown
Finish: Satin 
Transfer: Yes

This lipstick color goes so well with my skin tone that I made it my go to color. The Satin finish feels like the best of both worlds, the moisturizing feel of lip balm with the beauty of a matte look. 


Color: Muted Brown
Finish: Matte
Transfer: Yes

I love this brand, it's pricer than the others but because the once Etsy shop owner is a beast at creating colors, especially dupes, I think it's worth it. It dries matte but doesn't leave my lips dry at all, very little but some transfer.

ColourPop Liquid Lipstick in Limbo
Color: Chocolate Brown
Finish: Matte
Transfer: No

Ok I think this one is a fan favorite. So when I say Colourpop mattes don't leave any transfer I think most lipstick junkies can back up the statement. As Bold and beautiful as this chocolate brown color is, it can be a bit flakey after a long day. 

Color: Dark Gray Brown 
Finish: Matte
Transfer: Yes

This color gives me vampy vibes for sure. I like to put a plum shimmery eyeshadow on top for a metallic look.